In July, this blog ran an article loaded with tips for a budding freight brokerage company to get up and going. We discussed ways to build both a strong carrier base and a strong customer base. Now it’s time to discuss how to keep your company making money for you, your employees and for the carriers that work with you; and to offer competitive pricing to the...Read More
- Why tight US trucking capacity isn’t going away soon
- US trucking rolls into epoch-making lane
- Sponsored Video: Avoiding LTL 'swim lane procurement'
- Analysis: Allowing bigger US trailers – truck sector’s gain, rail’s loss
- LTL ‘legends’ see technology transforming US trucking
- Higher ODFL volumes confirm continued US economic growth
- US LTL truckers ODFL, Saia add terminals, capacity seeking density